Date Posted:10 July 2018
1. These terms and conditions of sale are made available on Jono’s Cruiser Customs’ website and apply to the sale of any parts or equipment by Jono’s Cruiser Customs.
2. These terms and conditions of sale do not detract from the terms and conditions of any previously signed agreement between the purchaser and Jono’s Cruiser Customs and are in addition to that agreement. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions of sale and any previously signed agreement between the purchaser and Jono’s Cruiser Customs the terms and conditions of the previously signed agreement will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
3. In these terms and conditions “Seller” means the relevant company supplying the goods.
4. The risk in the goods passes to the purchaser upon delivery to the purchaser or his nominated carrier. Ownership of the product purchased passes to the purchaser once the Seller has received payment in full and items is shipped or collected.
5. Some products once installed may require engineering by a third party (Certified Vechicle Engineer) to meet Australian Design Rules.
It is the purchasers responsabilty to ensure the vehicle &/or parts fitted meet ADR requirements.
6. Damage claims must be lodged within 24 hours of delivery.
7. Goods will only be considered for refund if they are returned in good condition, have not been fitted or installed, are in the original undamaged packaging (where applicable) and the original invoice number and date of supply are quoted - Please Refer to our Returns Policy.
8. Other than goods supplied by us in error refunds will not be considered after 7 days of shipping date.
9. These terms and conditions of sale are effective as of 10th July 2018.
10. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Updated terms and conditions will be posted on Jono’s Cruiser Customs’ website.